Fiare Marketplaces is a Finnish software company that creates marketplaces and e-commerce sites using our platform. We have customers around the world and offices in Helsinki, London, USA, and India.
We are looking for a Project Manager, based in Helsinki, for our maintenance and project team. In this role, you will mainly manage our Finnish based clients, but later on, you will have a chance to work with our international clients as well.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Develop the project based on the needs of the stakeholders
– Lead the team and enable their work
– Manage the project schedule and budget
– A couple of years of experience in Project Management or Agile software development from relevant work experience
– Excellent organization and time management skills
– Strong communication and digital skills
– Positive attitude
– Understanding of agile methodologies is an advantage
– Basic Finnish language skill is a plus
What we offer:
– Interesting and exciting work assignments
– A chance to develop and specialize
– Option to pick your tools
– Friendly and supportive working environment
Please send your CV and Cover letter by the 1st of November 2019 at the latest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please contact our Head of Project Management, Janne Hyötyläinen +358 505 392634 on 23.10.2019 12:00-15:00